This ultra telephoto zoom lens covers a range of focal lengths from 50mm to 500mm ultra telephoto. This lens is equipped with Sigma’s unique OS (Optical Stabilizer) function. This system enables hand held photography for many types of subjects such as motor sports, airplanes, close-up and wildlife. Four SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide excellent correction of color aberration throughout the entire zoom range. Incorporation of HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed AF, while allowing full-time manual focus override.
Sigma 50-500mm f/4.5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM SLD Ultra Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR
- Lens Construction consists of 22 Elements in 6 Groups; 4 SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide optimum color correction & sharpness.
- Offers Sigma’s OS System (Optical Stabilization) for handheld photography in low-light situations and HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) for quiet & high-speed auto focus.
- Angle of View: 46.8-5.0, Minimum Aperture: f22, Minimum Focusing Distance: 50-180 cm / 19.7-70.9 in, Filter Size (mm): 95, and Maximum Magnifications: 1:3.1.
- Supports only Sigma 1.4X MF and 2X MF Teleconverters for use on Canon digital SLR cameras.
- A lens hood, hood adapter, front & rear lens caps and carrying case are included
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)
There are no reviews yet.