YAS-62III Professional Alto Saxophone Lacquered. A favorite among band directors for decades, the 62 model saxophones (and their predecessor, the 61) have redefined the market by offering superior quality and durability at an affordable price. Introduced in 1979, the YAS-62 and YTS-62 saxophones withstand the tests of time and competition and have been in a continual state of improvement since the launch of the YAS-61 in 1969. The new YAS-62III carries the tradition of excellence forward while introducing firther refinements to the already sound design of the 62. The new 62 neck’s slightly narrower bore provides a faster response and greater control relative to its predecessor. The 62 style neck allows a comfortable flow of air so that every player can attain a solid tonal core. The engraving is now more elaborate with finer detail, an improved mechanism from low B to C# ensures a proper seal for these notes which promotes a clear response throughout the low range of the instrument, and the instrument now comes with a semi-hard case that offers a contemporary look and greater ease of transport
Yamaha YAS-62 Professional Alto Saxophone Lacquered
Redesigned for fast response
Nice case included
Add to cart
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)